About DA MAN Caliber
DA MAN Caliber is a definitive guide to watchmaking and fine timepieces. Published annually, the magazine features watch novelties of the year and in-depth reportage from the most reputable watch fairs, including SIHH and Baselworld in Switzerland. There is a special section dedicated to exclusive interviews with watchmakers and business insiders of major worldwide brands. The educative nature of the writing and presentation also makes the magazine suitable for both new watch enthusiasts and timepiece connoisseurs.
Da Man Caliber 2019/2020
- Cover Story - British model Dejan Obradović dons the exceptional timepieces of Cartier.
- Insider Caliber - Experts of fine watchmaking brands share their thoughts on recent developments in the watch world.
- Watch Features - A showcase of exceptional timepieces styled by DA MAN editorial team.
- The Conventions - New high-profile exhibitions by major watch brands were held in the region. Not too long ago, IWC Schaffhausen showcased its Pilot’s Watches in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Zenith chose Singapore for the first stop of its A Star Through Time exhibition. And then there was Patek Philippe’s Watch Art Grand Exhibition—its largest ever—also in Singapore.
- Watch Round-Ups - Before you decide which timepiece that you should splurge on, take a look at our latest curation on the hottest watches today.