SENIOR SALES ADMIN & CLIENT SERVICING
- To provide support to the Sales team in performing administrative duties including but not limited to:
- Following up on client contracts/proposals/advertising materials, to be submitted in a timely manner.
- Coordinating between related internal departments to align and meet client's needs and requests.
- Assist the team to set meeting schedule with internal departments and/or externally with clients.
- Maintain and update print and digital booking orders to ensure all client bookings and add value are not missed.
- Maintain and keep up to date client database.
- Preparing weekly sales reports for the team and to update related departments.
- Preparing monthly sales reports and final sales order to finance for invoicing.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Communications or related degree preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years experiences in administration or related experience.
- Strong MS Windows, MS Office and web application skills.
- Proven track record of balancing multiple tasks with competing priorities.
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, good initiative, well organized, strong interpersonal skill.
- Good with time management, works well under pressure, receptive, adaptive and eager to learn.
- Friendly and easy-going personality but with a "get it done' attitude.
- Process account and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financials transaction, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data
- Prepare bills, invoices, and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Bachelor Degree of Finance or related major
- Excellent English speaking & writing is a must
- Minimum 3 years similar, has experience in publishing will be a plus point
- Confident, detail, able to adjust & has good sense of responsibility
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills, be capable of prioritizing numerous projects with little supervision.
Internship - Online Writer/ Marketing/ Fashion Stylist/ *
*Please choose one
- Undergraduate student from related major and required to do internship by University;
- Energetic and communicative team player with good planning and problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Able to speak English is a plus point;
- Able to do a full-time internship (Monday-Friday, 9 AM-6 PM);
- Willing to work in Karet, Sudirman
Please email your updated resume, a brief cover letter and expected salary with [Job Position] as the subject to email@example.com