About DA MAN Style
DA MAN Style is the dedicated style and fashion issue of DA MAN. Published biannually, it is the first Indonesia-based pubication to cover international fashion spectacles, featuring fashion week reviews and in-depth interviews with the industry’s leading creative personalities. Each season, the issue will help style-conscious men to look their best by guiding them through a selection of the hottest must-have items, mix-and-match tricks, as well as sartorial know-how crafted for men and men only.
Da Man Style Fall/Winter 2017/18
- Catch up with male model Aurelien Muller as he returns to chat with us about his journey in life since appearing in DA MAN Style
- Discover more about Saint Laurent‘s muse, David Friend as he talks about the world of male modeling
- Male model Nic Thompson returns for another feature, this time for DA MAN Style
- A round up of the Fashion Week reports from around the globe
- Exclusive interview with Indonesian designer Edward Hutabarat
- All this and many more trending style news highlighting the latest and greatest of Fall and Winter
- Get the e-copy of the magazine here, and be the first to grab the hard copy of this DA MAN Style here.