About DA MAN Style
DA MAN Style is the dedicated style and fashion issue of DA MAN. Published biannually, it is the first Indonesia-based pubication to cover international fashion spectacles, featuring fashion week reviews and in-depth interviews with the industry’s leading creative personalities. Each season, the issue will help style-conscious men to look their best by guiding them through a selection of the hottest must-have items, mix-and-match tricks, as well as sartorial know-how crafted for men and men only.
DA MAN Style Spring/Summer 2020
- COVER STORY - British model Deano Perona opens up about social media, the unexpected flow of his career along with the ups and downs of working as a pro model.
- DIOR MEN - A special editorial featuring Kim Jones' designs for the Dior Men Spring/Summer 2020 collection.
- ONITSUKA TIGER - Japanese lifestyle brand Onitsuka Tiger brings on its grooviest Spring/Summer pieces.
- FASHION EDIT - Spring/Summer fashion editorials featuring models Mircea Suba, Jacey Elthalion, and more.
- FASHION WEEK OVERVIEWS – Revisit the biggest trends for the season first seen on the runways of Milan, Paris, London, and New York.
- DESIGNER PROFILES - Exclusive interviews with May Lou Ryan from Australian fashion brand Bassike along with Indonesian designers Amot Syamsuri Muda and Rama Dauhan.
- GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT - 20 FAQs to read before your put together your seasonal wardrobe!