About DA MAN
DA MAN is Indonesia’s only home-grown men’s English language magazine dedicated to offering the best in fashion and lifestyle for the growing market of high-class, fashion forward men in Indonesia and the region. Established in May 2007, DA MAN‘s exclusive photo shoots and interviews of Hollywood celebrities, international actors and top models, is a testament to how well-respected DA MAN is both in Indonesia and abroad.
DA MAN provides its highly-educated, discerning readers the latest news on the hottest trends in fashion, luxury, art and design, and much more. With a creative team based in the U.S., DA MAN has a strong link to Hollywood. This link gives DA MAN the edge of being one of the first titles publicists’ seek to extend the exposure of Hollywood’s who’s who in Asia. DA MAN is published six times a year with a print run of 45,000 copies (and growing) and is distributed in Indonesia.
February - March 2021
- COVER STORY: A chat with young actor Jack Dylan Grazer of “We Are Who We Are” and “Shazam!” fame about his creative process when building a character and on evolving to be the actor that he is today.
- HUNTER DOOHAN: Exclusive insight into his appearance in “Your Honor,” on working with his favorite actor and more
- PAUL RABIL: Pro lacrosse athlete Paul Rabil gives us an intro into his favorite sport and his impressive entrepreneurial portfolio outside the field.
- RONEN RUBINSTEIN: Everything from the “9-1-1: Lone Star” TV series to saving the planet.
- ANGGA YUNANDA: The up-and-coming Indonesian actor Angga Yunanda recalls his journey in showbiz and talks about his dream roles.
- HEALTH: As links between vitamin D deficiency and susceptibility to COVID-19 are unearthed, interest in this “sunshine nutrient” is at an all-time high.