About DA MAN
DA MAN is Indonesia’s only home-grown men’s English language magazine dedicated to offering the best in fashion and lifestyle for the growing market of high-class, fashion forward men in Indonesia and the region. Established in May 2007, DA MAN‘s exclusive photo shoots and interviews of Hollywood celebrities, international actors and top models, is a testament to how well-respected DA MAN is both in Indonesia and abroad.
DA MAN provides its highly-educated, discerning readers the latest news on the hottest trends in fashion, luxury, art and design, and much more. With a creative team based in the U.S., DA MAN has a strong link to Hollywood. This link gives DA MAN the edge of being one of the first titles publicists’ seek to extend the exposure of Hollywood’s who’s who in Asia. DA MAN is published six times a year with a print run of 45,000 copies (and growing) and is distributed in Indonesia.
- Ben Hardy tells us what’s it like–and what it takes–to play a legendary musician in the upcoming box office hit “Bohemian Rhapsody”
- Mentari De Marelle returns as DAMAN Darling and chats about her most recent films and her recent journey of self-discovery
- Actor Ario Bayu chats about playing in the colossal film “Sultan Agung” and his contribution to the local film industry
- Can Superman’s grandfather be cooler than Superman? Cameron Cuffe, who plays the latter in “Krypton,” certainly makes it look that way
- DAMAN chats with multi-talented American actor Grey Damon about hit TV series “Station 19,” the show’s upcoming new season and more
- From primetime TV regulars to stars in blockbuster hits, here are some of Hollywood’s most celebrated rising talents featured on DAMAN’s website
- Five exclusive fashion spreads covering some of the hottest styles for the cool months ahead