About DA MAN
DA MAN is Indonesia’s only home-grown men’s English language magazine dedicated to offering the best in fashion and lifestyle for the growing market of high-class, fashion forward men in Indonesia and the region. Established in May 2007, DA MAN‘s exclusive photo shoots and interviews of Hollywood celebrities, international actors and top models, is a testament to how well-respected DA MAN is both in Indonesia and abroad.
DA MAN provides its highly-educated, discerning readers the latest news on the hottest trends in fashion, luxury, art and design, and much more. With a creative team based in the U.S., DA MAN has a strong link to Hollywood. This link gives DA MAN the edge of being one of the first titles publicists’ seek to extend the exposure of Hollywood’s who’s who in Asia. DA MAN is published six times a year with a print run of 45,000 copies (and growing) and is distributed in Indonesia.
- ESCAPING ARTIST - American actor Logan Miller talks about his latest movie “Escape Room,” his upcoming projects along with some bits and pieces from his personal side. Photography Mitchell Nguyen McCormack
- THE ITALIAN JOB - Hollywood rising star Alberto Frezza talks about his character in “Station 19” and shares some insight into his life as a professional actor with DAMAN. Photography Mitchell Nguyen McCormack
- BREAKING NEW GROUND - Alex Landi talks about being part of hit series “Grey’s Anatomy” and playing the show’s first gay male surgeon of Asian descent. Photography Mitchell Nguyen McCormack
- LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION - Oka Antara chats with DAMAN about “Foxtrot Six” and how he hopes it’ll change the course of Indonesian filmmaking. Photography Andre Wiredja
- STREET FIGHTER - Award-winning singer/songwriter Afgansyah “Afgan” Reza, clad in standout streetwear looks from Louis Vuitton’s spring/summer ’19 collection, waxes lyrical about the things he’s fighting for. Photography Zaky Akbar
- BEDTIME STORIES - From underwear to loungewear and even workwear, Italian luxury lifestyle brand La Perla has offerings in the finest fabrics that you will never want to take off. Photography Denny Tjan