Established in 2001, DestinAsian is an award-winning travel and lifestyle magazine in the Asia-Pacific region with a print run of 35,300 copies and a readership of 106,000 per edition. DestinAsian is distributed in Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines.
Through its website, DestinAsian.com, its evocative travel writing and stunning photography reaches tens of thousands more around the globe. DestinAsian not only provides holiday destinations in a fresh, new light—by way of beautifully executed feature articles and insider updates—but it is also the ultimate resource for those who love to travel, and travel in style.
- The Maldives beyond its five-star resorts.
- Boom times for Sa Pa, a hill town in Vietnam.
- The high-altitude charms of Quito, Ecuador.
- Reinventing traditional houses in Seoul.
- Exploring Bodrum and the Turquoise Coast.
- The thriving art scene of Hobart, Tasmania.
- Delhi’s Khari Baoli spice market.
- A riverfront renaissance in Brisbane.
- Five must-visit Hong Kong restaurants.