Established in 2001, DestinAsian is an award-winning travel and lifestyle magazine in the Asia-Pacific region with a print run of 35,300 copies and a readership of 106,000 per edition. DestinAsian is distributed in Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines.
Through its website, DestinAsian.com, its evocative travel writing and stunning photography reaches tens of thousands more around the globe. DestinAsian not only provides holiday destinations in a fresh, new light—by way of beautifully executed feature articles and insider updates—but it is also the ultimate resource for those who love to travel, and travel in style.
December 2018/January 2019
- Eco-luxury in India’s Andaman Islands
- Zimbabwe, a must-visit safari destination
- Aboriginal cultural tours in Sydney
- The pull of southern Cambodia’s Kampot
- Boracay after the six-month shutdown
- 700,000 Heures, a new nomadic hotel
- Exploring Portland’s craft beer scene
- The Maldives with Cheval Blanc
- A snowshoeing adventure in Bosnia