Established in 2001, DestinAsian is an award-winning travel and lifestyle magazine in the Asia-Pacific region with a print run of 35,300 copies and a readership of 106,000 per edition. DestinAsian is distributed in Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines.
Through its website, DestinAsian.com, its evocative travel writing and stunning photography reaches tens of thousands more around the globe. DestinAsian not only provides holiday destinations in a fresh, new light—by way of beautifully executed feature articles and insider updates—but it is also the ultimate resource for those who love to travel, and travel in style.
- Tackling the legendary Snowman Trek in Bhutan.
- The cinematic charms of southwestern Tunisia.
- Exploring Parma, Italy's 2020 Capital of Culture.
- A "creative village" in Bali turns hotel design on its head.
- The buzz of Kuala Lumpur's Chow Kit neighborhood.
- In Taipei, a tech-savvy district broadens its appeal.
- Heritage hotels with a twist in Old Montreal.
- Four new Hong Kong dining venues to visit now.
- Eco-tourism for families in the Asia-Pacific region.