About DestinAsian Indonesia
DestinAsian Indonesia, the archipelago’s first luxury travel magazine, is the newest addition to the DestinAsian Media Group portfolio, and sister title to DestinAsian, a leading award-winning travel magazine in the Asia-Pacific region. With a print run of 30,000 copies per issue, DestinAsian Indonesia is distributed across Indonesia’s major cities, and to the country’s 240 million people via its digital replica and website, DestinAsian.co.id.
The magazine invites readers on a journey through the best in travel, revealing a rich array of must-see and little-known destinations through inspiring photography, beautiful design and excellent writing. Written in Bahasa Indonesia, it is the first magazine of its kind, targeting travelers in Southeast Asia’s largest economy with a compelling mix of local, regional and international content.
October - December 2019
- An investigation on how eco-friendly hotels in Bali operate.
- A colossal project on saving Great Barrier Reef.
- Exploring Kashmir, a beautiful destination with sad irony.
- A comprehensive guide on exploring Chiang Rai.
- Four art spaces to visit in Tokyo.
- Special Report: Family Holiday.
- A fun adventure in Pejeng Village, Bali.
- and more….