About Prestige Indonesia
Prestige Indonesia is the archipelago’s only truly world-class, English-language luxury lifestyle and high-society magazine. Read by the most successful and influential people in Indonesia, this glossy, glamorous and well-written publication is as entertaining as it is well-informed, and as insightful as it is beautifully designed.
The Prestige brand’s DNA is all about celebrity and status, luxury and leisure, style and culture – and it has a most distinctive and unrivalled passion for fashion. The magazine celebrates the high-octane life of the stylish, sophisticated, international in outlook and extremely affluent. Aged between 28 and 55, these privileged achievers have a high appreciation of the finer things in life. Since it’s launch in 2004, Prestige Indonesia has been delivering a unique and contemporary international air to the lifestyle magazine category in Indonesia.
- ON THE COVER: The new Chairperson of Yayasan Jantung Indonesia, Esti Nurjadin, is pumped up to make the young generation live longer.
- HEALTHY BODY, MIND, AND SOUL: Meet 3 health enthusiasts reshaping Indonesia’s future: Anita Boentarman, co-founder of the Rumah Yoga Studio in Kemang, Liza Natalia, Indonesia's Ambassador for Zumba, and Gita Sjahrir who developed Ride, the first fitness boutique brand in Southeast Asia.
- YOGA ALL AROUND: From Jakarta and Bali to the world, here are top notch yoga places you should check out now. Namaste away!
- PETITE AND ADORABLE: Nagita Slavina and Caca Tengker and their tiny tots in a wonderland fashion story with Petite Bateau.
- HAUTE LIFESTYLE: Know the trends that are big this year + more luxury brands and fashions news worth reading now.