About DA MAN Caliber
DA MAN Caliber is a definitive guide to watchmaking and fine timepieces. Published annually, the magazine features watch novelties of the year and in-depth reportage from the most reputable watch fairs, including SIHH and Baselworld in Switzerland. There is a special section dedicated to exclusive interviews with watchmakers and business insiders of major worldwide brands. The educative nature of the writing and presentation also makes the magazine suitable for both new watch enthusiasts and timepiece connoisseurs.
Da Man Caliber 2020/2021
- With the new Pasha de Cartier gracing the cover, we uncover the horological marvels of this year.
- Irwan Danny Mussry, President anD CEO of TIME InternatIonal, shares his insIght into navIgatIng today’s turbulent world of luxury retail.
- Interview with CEO of H. Moser & Cie Edouard Meylan to talk about how the watchmaking industry becomes a tad more cautious due to the pandemic and more.
- Having been named CEO of Longines in July, Matthias Breschan faces a host of challenges. In the following few months, however, he has recorded major successes.
- The ins and outs of what is known as “The Oscars of the watch industry”: the prestigious Grand Prix D’Horlogerie de Genève.
- More insightful interviews, watch round ups and in depth stories from the world of haute horlogerie.