About DA MAN
DA MAN is Indonesia’s only home-grown men’s English language magazine dedicated to offering the best in fashion and lifestyle for the growing market of high-class, fashion forward men in Indonesia and the region. Established in May 2007, DA MAN‘s exclusive photo shoots and interviews of Hollywood celebrities, international actors and top models, is a testament to how well-respected DA MAN is both in Indonesia and abroad.
DA MAN provides its highly-educated, discerning readers the latest news on the hottest trends in fashion, luxury, art and design, and much more. With a creative team based in the U.S., DA MAN has a strong link to Hollywood. This link gives DA MAN the edge of being one of the first titles publicists’ seek to extend the exposure of Hollywood’s who’s who in Asia. DA MAN is published six times a year with a print run of 45,000 copies (and growing) and is distributed in Indonesia.
- Brenton Thwaites talks about his journey in “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell no Tales” and the future of his career
- Kyle Allen steps into the limelight with his out-of-the-box performance in Hulu’s “The Path”
- As “How to Get Away with Murder” season three continues on TV, we chat with Jack Falahee about his critically-acclaimed performance in the series
- The lovely Camila Mendes shares the story of her acting debut in “Riverdale”
- Oka Antara, Lukman Sardi, Ganindra Bimo and Baim Wong uncovers the story behind this year’s highly-anticipated “Moammar Emka’s Jakarta Undercover”
- Indonesian starlet Cinta Laura Kiehl discloses what it really takes to make it big in Hollywood
- Along with dozens of pages of news, style essentials and exclusive fashion photography highlighting the best trends of spring