About DA MAN
DA MAN is Indonesia’s only home-grown men’s English language magazine dedicated to offering the best in fashion and lifestyle for the growing market of high-class, fashion forward men in Indonesia and the region. Established in May 2007, DA MAN‘s exclusive photo shoots and interviews of Hollywood celebrities, international actors and top models, is a testament to how well-respected DA MAN is both in Indonesia and abroad.
DA MAN provides its highly-educated, discerning readers the latest news on the hottest trends in fashion, luxury, art and design, and much more. With a creative team based in the U.S., DA MAN has a strong link to Hollywood. This link gives DA MAN the edge of being one of the first titles publicists’ seek to extend the exposure of Hollywood’s who’s who in Asia. DA MAN is published six times a year with a print run of 45,000 copies (and growing) and is distributed in Indonesia.
- Asa Butterfield talks about his movies for 2017, including “The Space Between Us” and “The House of Tomorrow.”
- Football-player-turned-model John Halls chronicles his journey from the fields of Arsenal to the runways of Armani
- London-born actress Hannah Al Rashid returns to action on the silver screen and takes action on social media
- Clad in the latest offerings from Dunhill London, actor Andrew Cooper talks about acting and juicing
- Dozens of pages covering the best of fashion and travel from the United Kingdom in DA MAN’s first British issue